Email the Benefits office: [email protected]
Access the Benefits Enrollment Guide here
As an ongoing commitment to our great employees, Washington County Public Schools offers a generous benefits package that is flexible enough to meet the needs of the newest and most seasoned employees. The benefits package helps our employees, retirees and their families safeguard and improve health, grow financial resources and enhance well-being. Premiums for benefits are extremely reasonable and can be designed to fit every budget.
- Medical/Prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Membership in the Maryland State Retirement System
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance and disability products
- Supplemental retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Financial Wellness Program
On this site, you can review information of all benefits offered, along with links to vendor websites where relevant.
In addition, the Benefits Office provides educational opportunities to employees through newsletters, informational sessions, annual open enrollment, workshops and new hire benefits sessions. The Benefits Office is the liaison between employees, insurance companies and administrators.