The Clear Spring High School Library Media Center Program supports the educational goals of Washington County and serves all students and staff. It is an integral part of the instructional process in preparing students to become lifelong learners and productive, contributing members of society.
The Clear Spring High School Library Media Specialist instructs students in library, research, and technology skills identified in the Washington County Public Schools Library Media Essential Curriculum’s Scope and Sequence of Library Skills. Appropriate resources are made available by the Library Media Specialist to meet the instructional needs of students and staff members. Click here to view our library policies.
- British Writers Collection – 27 volumes
- Dictionary of American History – 10 volumes
- Drama For Students – 16 volumes
- Encyclopedia of World Biography – 23 volumes
- Gale Encyclopedia of Genetic Disorders – 2 volumes
- Grzimeks Animal Life Encyclopedia – 17 volumes
- Human Diseases And Conditions – 4 volumes
- Novels For Students – 16 volumes
- Poetry For Students – 16 volumes
- US World And British Authors – 114 volumes