Facilities and Enrollment Advisory Committee (FEAC)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 301-766-2860
- Mail: WCPS Facilities and Enrollment Advisory Committee at the address above
Statement of Purpose
To involve the public in the resolution of facilities and enrollment issues, the Washington County Board of Education has created a standing Board advisory committee, known as the Facilities and Enrollment Committee. This committee shall be comprised of representative parents, businesspersons and community leaders who are interested in studying facilities and enrollment issues.
- Review enrollment data and facilities usage information to make recommendations on the most efficient and educationally effective use of school facilities.
- Review enrollment projections, county population data, and facilities capacity information to determine areas of potential overcrowding in the county school system.
- Develop a proposal to implement the required changes to the attendance areas in accordance with the guidelines established in Board of Education regulation JCA-R.
- Pursuant to Board Policy JCA - Establishment of School Attendance Areas, the Board may issue a charge to the Committee from time to time, to provide advice to the Board in accordance with the charge issued to the Committee.
Click here to see previous FEAC reports.