2023 ESP of the Year Nominations Open
Posted October 5, 2022
2023 ESP OF THE YEAR NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
Educational Support Personnel (ESP) are the backbone of Washington County Public Schools. From custodians to paraprofessionals, food service assistants to system techs, administrative support to bus drivers, our ESP staff directly and indirectly impact the lives of every student in our county. The success of our system is impossible without ESP.
Please take a few moments to think about the invaluable impact that an ESP staff member has had on you and your family or the community, and then show your appreciation for their hard work by nominating them for the 2023 ESP of the Year.
One nominee will be selected from each of the five ESP categories:
- Administrative Support
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Maintenance and Operations
- Student Support
In order to be eligible for ESP of the Year consideration, the nominee must:
- be a full-time WCPS educational support personnel
- have been employed full-time with WCPS for a minimum of three (3) years
- have not had any letters of discipline with WCPS within the past year
- have not been selected as an ESP of the Year finalist the previous year
- All eligible nominees will be screened by internal review committees and five (5) finalists will be selected by the ESP of the Year Nominating Committee. A celebration and awards ceremony is tentatively scheduled for February 15, 2023.