To prepare for a career in the automotive field by following NATEF training guidelines in a state of the art facility.
The Auto Technology Program includes articulation agreements with Lincoln Tech, Nashville Auto/Diesel and Montgomery College. The "Mini Dealership" is an integral part of instruction. This Automotive Service Excellence [ASE] and National Automotive Technology Education Foundation [NATEF] certified program works with local auto dealerships and independent shops.
As a young professional you will:
- Learn Automotive Technology
- Learn and practice safety procedures
- Use modern equipment
- Practice in actual industry conditions
- Learn with the aid of computer simulations
- Participate in actual used car business
- Prepare for ASE certifications
This program will prepare you to pursue the following career opportunities:
- Automotive Technician
- Service Advisor / ASM
- Automotive Shop Foreman
- Parts Specialist