- You may use library computers for word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, etc.
- You may use library computers to search the WHS library catalog and all other school online resources.
- You may use library computers for school related use of the Internet. Only school related use of the Internet is allowed without special permission.
- See the librarian before any other Internet use. The following are not permitted without the permission of your teacher or the librarian:
- NO e-mail
- NO games
- NO instant messages
- NO bulletin boards
- NO chat rooms
- NO music
- NO radio
- You are encouraged to begin all Internet use at the library homepage.
- Print responsibly! Know how many pages you are printing before printing.
- Read and follow the rules listed in the Acceptable Use Policy for Telecommunications.
- If the language or images at a web site would get you in trouble at school if worn on a T-shirt, then you should not be using that web site!
- Report all problems to the librarian right away.
- Internet use is a privilege, not a right.