New Student Enrollment Process
Please contact the Counseling Center to set up an appointment to enroll your student. An appointment is required for enrollment due to counselor availability. Drop in enrollments will be asked to schedule an appointment.
Please contact the Counseling Center to set up an appointment for enrollment. Schools are open Monday through Thursday during the summer and counselor summer hours may vary.
Enrollment During School Year
The Counseling Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm during the school year, with the exception of holidays and professional days. Please contact the Counseling Center to set up an appointment for enrollment.
Parents wishing to enroll their student must have completed the following items at the time of enrollment.
- Proof of Residency (tax bill, residential lease, mortgage bill, electric bill, water bill, sewer bill, correspondence from agencies, or court documentation related to legal matters)
- A copy of the students immunization records
- A copy of the student’s transcript from his or her last school of attendance and transfer grades at the time of enrollment.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, passport, birth registration)
- The student’s previous school must be notified by the parent of their transfer.
- Contact the Supervisor or Student Services for special enrollment circumstances: 301-766-8776.