Boonsboro High competes in the Central Maryland Athletic Conference (CMC). Please use the link to the right for more information.
All required paperwork for athletes can be found at Family ID. All paperwork must be completed electronically at this website.
Paperwork from physical can be scanned and turned in on the Family ID website and a hard copy of paperwork from physical may be turned in to your coach or Mrs. Lowery.
Spring sports registration is now open on www.familyid.com
Spring sports include:
- Boys Lacrosse
- Girls Lacrosse
- Tennis Boys and Girls
- Track and Field Boys and Girls
- Softball Girls only
- Baseball Boys only
- Unified Track and Field
Tryouts and practices begin Saturday, February 29th.
In order to be eligible for tryouts and participation you must have the following completed:
- Registered on www.familyid.com prior to February 25th.
- Attend Parent/athlete/coaches meeting at BHS gymnasium 7 pm on February 25th.
- Have a current athletic physical on file in AD office. Physicals must be on Athletic Physical form can be found on the school website to download or paper copy outside athletic Directors office.
- Have had a baseline concussion test in the last two years. Baseline testing will be offered on the following days if you need to meet that requirement: February 19, 26 or 27. Please allow 40 minutes for the test. It will take place in Mrs. Shearer's business lab A56 at 3:35 pm.
If the above requirements are not met prior to February 29th tryout, athletes will not be allowed to tryout or participate.