Boonsboro High competes in the Central Maryland Athletic Conference (CMC). Please use the link to the right for more information.
All required paperwork for athletes can be found at Family ID. All paperwork must be completed electronically at this website.
Paperwork from physical can be scanned and turned in on the Family ID website and a hard copy of paperwork from physical may be turned in to your coach or Mrs. Lowery.
Winter sports tryouts and practices begins November 15th
In order to tryout the following must be completed:
- Register on-line at www.familyid.com
- Registration site is now open.
- Even if you registered for a fall sport must go back on site to register for a winter sport.
- Have a current athletic physical on file with Mrs. Lowery
- Must use athletic physical form.
- Physical good for 1 calendar year from doctors date on form.
- Have a current baseline concussion test.
- Baseline is good for 2 years if not sure see Mrs. Lowery
- Baseline is given at school and dates and times will be announced.
- Baseline take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Attend Parent/ Athlete coaches meeting on November 12th at 7 pm in the School Gymnasium.