Address: 5 Campus Avenue, Boonsboro, MD 21713 [ Map / Directions ]
About Boonsboro Elementary
For annually updated facility and enrollment information about this, and all WCPS facilities, please click here.
Magnet Program for Global Citizenship
Magnet students will cultivate an understanding of communities around the world through research and exploration of people and their cultures. Students will engage in a content-rich multiculturalism program, fostering an appreciation of how an individual can contribute to the world. Students will be purposeful in building an awareness of how citizens work together to create a network of collaboration, both locally and globally. Technology will contribute to student learning, allowing individuals in the magnet program to communicate faster, collaborate with ease, and contribute to society at a global level. Coursework moves at an enriched and accelerated pace that is one to two grade levels above in terms of breadth and/or depth where additional curricular materials are used and implemented by the magnet classrooms, including lessons in Spanish. Students are expected to complete summer assignments, which “frontload” content and allow magnet teachers to increase the depth of unit exploration throughout the school year.
- Boonsboro Elementary - Supply List - Grade 1
- Boonsboro Elementary - Supply List - Grade 2
- Boonsboro Elementary - Supply List - Grade 3
- Boonsboro Elementary - Supply List - Grade 4
- Boonsboro Elementary - Supply List - Grade 5
- Boonsboro Elementary - Supply List - Kindergarten
- Boonsboro Elementary - Supply List - Pre-Kindergarten
- Reading List for Elementary Grades
- WCPS Student Handbook