The Board of Education of Washington County recognizes its responsibility for assuring the practice of regularly reporting the progress of pupils as they proceed through their formal educational experiences. High schools will employ the practice of reporting pupil achievement as follows:
- 90-100 indicates performance that consistently exceeds Washington County standards and requirements;
- 80-89 indicates performance that consistently meets and occasionally exceeds Washington County standards and requirements;
- 70-79 indicates performance that meets Washington County standards and requirements;
- 60-69 indicates performance that minimally meets Washington County standards and requirements.
- 0-59 indicates failure to meet Washington County standards and requirements.
Additionally, student effort will be assessed and reported each marking period as follows:
+ indicates demonstration of outstanding effort;
* indicates demonstration of average effort;
- indicates the need to exert more effort;
0 indicates the failure to exert any effort.