WCPS Youth Apprenticeship Maryland
Posted January 26, 2017
Check out the link for information on MD Youth Apprenticeship.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Apprenticeship Maryland offers a unique way for high school juniors and seniors to open doors to a great career with an employer who is invested in keeping you as a highly valued, paid employee.
- Get paid for gaining work experience.
- Earn credits toward graduation.
- Receive one-on-one mentoring working side-by-side with high performing employees.
- Receive a State-issued industry skills certificate upon successfully completing the program.
- Be qualified to obtain permanent employment and opportunities for further training and education without the responsibility for student loans.