UPDATED GRADUATE INFORMATION!!
Posted June 12, 2020
Graduates and families!
Flexibility is in high demand. I am sorry for all of the changes, but with updates from the state things are changing fast.
Per the Governor’s recommendations the county has given the go ahead for an outdoor live graduation. (within the guidelines set by the state)
Let me stress – we will still honor the other activities that were planned. If it rains on the Monday outdoor event we may have to cancel that event.
So – here is the set of events for Graduation.
LIVE OUTDOOR GRADUATION
Monday, June 15 – 11:00 AM – Williamsport High School Stadium -
- Live outdoor graduation – there will be no speakers, but every student’s name will be read while they cross the stage and move their tassel. Pictures should also be available.
- Please arrive at the Williamsport High School Stadium at 10:30.
- Williamsport is graduating at 9:00 so they may still be on the field. They are shooting to finish by 10:00.
- Arrive in your cap and gown and we will line you up in alphabetical order.
- You will be given a mask and 4 tickets. We are only allowed to have 4 guests per family – that is a firm non changeable number. Please have your guests bring a mask to wear and be ready to social distance as much as possible. Graduates should also come with a mask – but you will be given a BISFA mask when you arrive.
- We should conclude by 12 or before.
INDIVIDUAL GRADUATE SESSIONS AT THE MARYLAND THEATRE
Tuesday, June 16/Friday, June 19 – These dates are for the individualized graduation sessions at the Maryland Theatre.
- This will give your graduates a chance to walk the actual stage and get pictures.
- This is also important because this will be the location for you to pick up your actual diploma and other final documents.
- This was the event everyone signed up for: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A44A5A92CA64-graduation
Wednesday, June 17 at 6:30 the Virtual Graduation will be broadcast on youtube.
- You can also watch it at your leisure.
Please let me know of questions. I realize that the Monday event is short notice and some of the families may be unable to attend.
Please respond to this email if you are able to attend or not on Monday so we may better plan.
There will also be a photographer from Lifetouch to take your picture. - pictures will be available on this link: