Pre-Kindergarten Applications for 2015-16 Now Being Accepted
To be eligible to apply for pre-kindergarten, a child must be four years old on or before September 1. The family must live in Washington County and meet income eligibility criteria. All income and age eligible children who apply will be given priority. Applications are available at all elementary schools and by clicking on the link to the right.
- A child must be four years old on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- Families must live in Washington County.
- All income-eligible and age-eligible children who apply must be enrolled first.
- Applications must be submitted to Stacy Henson at the Center for Education Services, 10435 Downsville Pike, Hagerstown, MD 21740.
- For information regarding pre-kindergarten, download the Pre-Kindergarten Parent Guide or call the Early Childhood Enrollment Office at 301-766-8722.