Pre-kindergarten programs are now available at all elementary schools. Applications are typically available at all elementary schools but because WCPS facilities are closed to visitors at this time, the Pre-K application for 2020-2021 is available in the Documents column to the right of this page. You can fax or email the application. The address and fax number are on the application. If unable to do either, we will work closely with all families to ensure that all is ready for fall enrollment.
To be eligible to apply for pre-kindergarten, a child must be four years old on or before September 1. The family must live in Washington County. All age-eligible children who apply will be given priority. In the event there are additional slots available, students on wait lists will be given the opportunity to enroll.
- A child must be four years old on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- Families must live in Washington County.
- All age-eligible children who apply must be enrolled first.
- Applications must be submitted to Dr. Stacy Henson at the Center for Education Services, 10435 Downsville Pike, Hagerstown, MD 21740.
- For information regarding pre-kindergarten, download the Pre-Kindergarten Parent Guide or call the Early Childhood Enrollment Office at 301-766-8722.